When it comes to saving money on computer repairs, your best line of defense is with preventative computer maintenance.
Just like with vehicles, routine maintenance can help avoid costly repair bills and keep them operating properly.
Living in the desert creates a unique maintenance challenge with dust.
Keeping that damaging dust out of your PC is crucial and removing it is the start of my 25 Point Computer Tune-Up
Which also includes:
- Installing current Microsoft updates and service packs
- Removal of unnecessary applications and software
- Clean and verify operation of all system fans
- Perform virus and malware scan
- Verify and defragment hard drive
- Update hardware drivers and software
- Optimize the Operating System for best perfomance
- Perform full system diagnostics